Providing support regarding accounting support requests of the Federal Entities
- The request shall be submitted by the accountants of the Federal Entities through the technical support system regarding inquiries and accounting problems in addition to technical and accounting Value added Tax (VAT) queries (in the chart of accounts, requests for the creation of items or any other accounting problem, VAT Reports & Returns, VAT Implications on Financial Transactions and related accounting treatment ... etc.) to be solved and responded to within the specified time. - A request is submitted by the federal entities to add materials, items and services in the eAsset system, which includes a special section for classifying all materials used within the federal entities for purchase and storage. - A request is submitted by the federal entities for technical support regarding warehouse affairs through the eAsset system. - A request is submitted by the federal authorities through the technical support system (Talbeya) to respond to inquiries related to payments, salaries, purchases and housing, as they are answered within the time specified by the accounting policies and procedures management team.
There is no fee charge for the service
- Request for an accounting / Tax technical support: 6 Working days / accounting inquiry
- Request for coding and classifying items/ Requesting technical support for federal entities regarding warehouse affairs: 3 Working days
- Requests for accounting inquiry: 5 working days
Requirements to get the service
- Requesting technical support for federal entities regarding warehouse affairs: The federal entity should apply the eAsset system.
Here is how you can avail the service:
Number of Users
Number of Requests
This service requires having a registered user on the ministry website.