General Authority for Pensions and Social Security
The General Authority for Pensions and Social Insurance of the State has been established in order to provide a dignified life for the citizens and their families during or after their services, to enable them to continue their lives easily, and the belief that the provision of appropriate living conditions and attention to the present and future citizens will increase its tender and improve its performance, making the element productive and active in the state.
It has been established under the Federal Law No. 6 of 1999, where he has the moral personality and an independent budget, to implement the Federal Law No. 7 of 1999 concerning pensions and social insurance which was issued in the same year, and replacing all federal laws passed since 1974, which organized the pensions and retirement benefits for civil employees of the Union State, as well as the law of insurance coverage for citizens working in the private sector and local government departments requesting Government of the Principality of citizens to place their employees to the system.
- Extend social security coverage to include groups not covered by the current system, such as business owners themselves, the self-employed sector and other professionals.
- Encouraging citizens to stay in service and take as long as possible by linking the increase in the value of pension to increase of length of service.
- Continue to support the efforts of citizens in the operation of the private sector.
- Develop a system of nationals working abroad.
- Expand the circle of protection insurance and its extension to all workplaces in the Federal Government sector, local and private sector.
- Simplification of work procedures in place to conform with modern techniques to improve the level of services received by citizens.
- Rapid disbursement of insurance benefits to their owners, whether pension or compensation or bonuses.
Phone: Abu Dhabi: Dubai 6311000-02: 3344000-04
Fax: Abu Dhabi: Dubai 6333160-02: 3345511-04
PO Box: Abu Dhabi: 47000 Dubai: 72777th